We believe that almost everything rises and falls on leadership.
Our ideal candidate profile for the Church Planting Residency would include men who are marked by the following:
- A strong Gospel-Centered orientation, theology and life.
- An entrepreneurial spirit
- A commitment to a team approach to ministry
- A leadership ability that is evidenced by past performance
- A spirit of courage and confidence with a great sense of humility
- A proven communicator and teacher
- A teachable spirit and a desire to learn and grow as a leader
Acts 29 also listed some helpful characteristics of a church planter:
- Has demonstrated past successes in starting new ventures
- Is an innovative and strategic visionary
- Is highly energetic and enthused about starting a new work
- Shows ability to enlist others in new ventures
- Evidences being a self-starter.
- Has a willingness to work intensely for an extended period of time